A delicious grilled sandwich snack that’s healthy, yummy and high in protein.
This easy recipe takes just the 15 minutes.
- Ciabatta loaf Or other bread
- Turkey steak
- Cheese (optional)
- Salt & pepper
- Mayo or butter (Optional)
How to make Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Grills:
- Slice the ciabatta loaf and grill under a high heat for a few minutes until toasted.
- Season the turkey with some salt & pepper and grill alongside the bacon for around 3-5 minutes each side or until done
- Meanwhile, peel and stone the avocado, slicing finely, also slice the tomato.
- Optionally add some cheese to the turkey steak allow it to melt.
- Assemble the grills starting with the bread, mayo/butter, lettuce, bacon, turkey, tomato and avocado.
- Optionally finish with another pinch of black pepper.