Tuck into this yummy (and super cheap) ultimate tuna melt toastie in just minutes!
- Bread 2 slices
- Can of tuna 1
- Grated cheese
How to make the ultimate tuna melt:
- Toast one slice of bread (either in the toaster or under the grill
- Add on half the tin of tuna and cover with grated cheese. Grill just until cheese has melted.
- Remove and add remaining tuna and top again with cheese. Return to grill until cheese has melted again.
- Add remaining slice of bread and return to grill until brown and toasted, with cheese meted.
- Grill and make your toastie on a sheet of baking paper/foil so there is no mess or cleaning up.
- Slice in half and enjoy!