A tangy alternative to the classic cheese toastie: Try this super easy BBQ flavoured cheese toastie recipe.
- Bread Obvs
- Barbecue sauce
- Butter (optional)
How to make Barbecue cheese toastie:
- First put the barbeque sauce on one slice of bread and spread it around so it covers the bread.
- On a second slice of bread, take a grater and grate the cheese onto the bread and put how much you would like.
- Place the BBQ slice sauce-side-down on top of the cheese slice to make a sandwich.
- Put the sandwich on a tray to grill until golden.
- Alternatively, pan fry in butter on each side for a few minutes.