A tangy alternative to the classic cheese toastie: Try this super easy BBQ flavoured cheese toastie recipe.
- Barbecue sauce
How to make Barbecue cheese toastie:
- First put the barbeque sauce on one slice of bread and spread it around so it covers the bread.
- On a second slice of bread, take a grater and grate the cheese onto the bread and put how much you would like.
- Place the BBQ slice sauce-side-down on top of the cheese slice to make a sandwich.
- Butter the outside of both sides of bread.
- Cook in a toastie maker for 5 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Alternatively, pan fry on each side for a few minutes until crispy and golden.