The classic BLT sandwich is a quick and easy meal to make at any time of the day or night.
This recipe will guide who through our way of making the perfect BLT every time.
- Bacon Sliced in rashers
- Lettuce washed and shredded, torn, or in whole leaves
- Tomato Cut into thin slices
- Bread Two slices
- Black pepper If desired
How to make the perfect BLT:
- Lightly toast the two slices of bread.
- While the bread is toasting grill or fry the bacon until crisp, taking care not to burn it.
- Once the toasted bread is ready, spread with the mayo (you could swap for mustard or even cream cheese).
- Layer one slice of toast with the lettuce, tomato slices, and bacon. Add black pepper as desired.
- Top with other slice of the toasted bread. For the most delicious sandwich, soak the slice in the leftover bacon fat.
- Cut into triangles or halves as preferred. Serve immediately.