Everyone likes bacon and the classic BLT sandwich is a quick snack to much on at any time of the day or night.
- Bacon Sliced in rashers 5
- Lettuce washed and shredded, torn, or in whole leaves
- Tomato Cut into thin slices
- Bread Two slices
- Mayo Or cream cheese, or mustard,
- Black pepper If desired
- Toast the two slices of bread.
- While the bread is toasting grill or fry the bacon until crisp, taking care not to burn it.
- Once the toasted bread is ready, spread with desired condiments.
- Layer one slice of toast with the lettuce, tomato slices, and bacon. Add black pepper as desired. Top with other slice of toast.
- Cut into triangles or halves as preferred. Serve immediately.