Here’s another yummy wrap recipe: Chicken, bacon and avocado!
- Chicken About a handful, pre-cooked
- Tortilla wrap 2
- Avocado 1
- Tomato 1
- Mayo 2 tbsps
- Lettuce Two handfuls
- Bacon 2 slices
How to make Chicken, Bacon and Avocado wraps:
- Start by grilling the bacon per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, peel and de-stone the avocado and mash up the flesh with a fork in a bowl.
- Cut up the tomato into rough small chunks and add it into the creamy avocado along with the mayo and mix it altogether.
- Layer on lettuce, bacon, chicken and spoonfuls of the avocado mixture onto the wrap.
- Wrap it up, cut in half and repeat for the other wrap.