A nice quick and simple method of making those chips taste a bit more enjoyable!
- Chips from the chip shop or oven
- Chunky bread sliced white bread, or pitta bread for kebab-shop style
- Tomato sauce or brown sauce or mayo
- Make sure the chips are not too greasy and have been well drained.
- Take two slices of batch loaf (the heel works best) and butter both on one side, then apply ketchup and spread evenly over the bread.
- Next add chips in a manner akin to herringbone floor tiling, making sure to minimise any gaps. You can add multiple layers.
- Put both slices of bread together and eat immediately.