This easy Nutella turnover recipe takes just 15 minutes and is possibly one of the simplest (and also greatest) Nutella recipes out there.
Add a handful of mini marshmallows to make it even better.
- Nutella 8 tbsps
- Standard Roll - Puff Pastry 1
- Egg For best results. Use milk otherwise 1
- Mini Marshmallows (optional)
How to make Easy Nutella Turnovers:
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees.
- Unroll your puff pastry and cut it into 8 equal squares
- Place 1 TSBP of Nutella on the right hand corner of each square (leave about 1cm space to the sides).
- Add few mini marshmallows to the Nutella. (optional)
- Connect the bottom left corner to the top right corner and lightly press the sides of the puff pasty to connect them.
- Use a fork to firmly press the sides.
- Break and whisk an egg into a bowl, if you’ve not got an egg you can also use milk.
- Grease a baking tray and place the turnovers into the tray.
- Use a brush (or your clean hands if you don’t have a brush) to lightly coat each of the turnovers with the egg or milk.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes and you’re done!