This simple and easy potato salad makes for the perfect summer side dish.
You don’t need to be specific with the quantities for this recipe, which will take around 20 minutes to prep. You can then store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- New potatoes
- Spring onions
- Salt & pepper (amount to taste)
- Lemon Juice (optional, amount to taste)
How to make an easy potato salad
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until soft all the way through – about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse of cold water to cool.
- Once cool, cut up the potatoes into chunks and mix in a bowl with the mayo.
- Slice the spring onions and add to the mix along with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- You could optionally add a little paprika and/or chilli powder.