A delicious vegetarian recipe, these crispy veggie Quesadillas make for a super snack or tasty lunch.
They’re also very cheap plus a great way to use up any vegetables before they go off.
As well as that, you can’t really go wrong with the easy recipe.
Simply roast the veggies with a little seasoning in the oven, then load them up with some cheese on top of the tortilla wraps in a pan.
Feast on the full recipe below, with the ingredients making for two Quesadillas…
- 4 Tortillas
- 1 Red onion
- 2 Peppers
- 1 Courgette
- Grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Seasoning Salt, pepper, optionally cumin, paprika and more
How to make Fully Loaded Veggie Quesadillas Recipe:
- Chop up your veg and then add them to a baking tray.
- Toss in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- For extra kick and flavour, you can also season with garlic powder, cumin and paprika.
- Roast the veggies for around 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Once the veggies are cooked, heat up a little oil in a frying pan. Use a kitchen towel to rub the oil right the way around.
- Over a medium heat, place one tortilla into the pan and quickly add on the veggies and grated cheese.
- Top with a second tortilla and fry for just a few minutes until crispy.
- Flip and cook on the other side for a further few minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and cut into quarters to serve.