These baked potato nachos make for a delicious twist on the standard tortilla chips.
And they’re a LOT cheaper too with a big potato costing just a few pence.
How to make baked potato nachos:
- Slice up a potato into fine slices.
- Layer on a baking dish and drizzle over olive oil.
- Bake a 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes until browned, turning over half way through.
- Once cooked, dry off any excess oil
- Add to a bowl and add on cheese, bacon and any other nacho toppings you love.
- Microwave or place back in the oven at 200 degrees until cheese has melted nicely.
- Tuck in!