These Italian Chicken Quesadillas are super delicious, even if dubiously named.
There’s not particularly too much Italian about them, and we’re fairly certain any real Italian wouldn’t approve, but a great snack is a great snack!
- Tortilla wrap
- Tomato & Herb Pasta sauce
- Cooked chicken
- Grated mozzarella
How to make ‘Italian’ Chicken Quesadillas:
- On a tortilla wrap, spread over pasta sauce
- On one half of the tortilla, add on baby spinach leaves
- Add on handfuls of grated cheese.
- Add on cooked chicken.
- Add on handfuls of grated mozzarella
- Fold the tortilla in half with the filling in the middle.
- Fry on both sides on a medium heat until golden and crisp.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!