This recipe is an awesome way to make a bland boiled egg that much nicer at any time of day.
Whether making for great party food or an quick and easy student meal, deviled eggs are a great recipe to have at hand and make the humble boiled egg much less boring.
- Black pepper
- Spring onion
How to unbland those boring boiled eggs!
- In boiling water, hard boil the eggs for 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon how you wish and slice up the spring onions.
- Once cooled, remove the shell and cut in half.
- Scoop out the yolks of the eggs into a bowl and mix with the mayo and pepper.
- You can add other things in if you wish, although remember that you won’t have much space to put the mixture back in!
- Return the egg mix to the egg whites.
- Top with bacon, spring onions and anything else that takes your fancy