Try this easy puff pastry recipe to whip up some yummy cheese and Marmite bites.
This recipe is super simple and will take just 5 minutes of prep and 15 minutes of cooking.
- Puff pastry sheet
- Grated cheese
- Beaten egg or milk Optional, for best results
How to make Marmite and cheese puff pastry swirls
- Roll out the puff pastry and spread a thin layer of marmite.
- Top with handfuls of grated cheddar cheese.
- Roll up like a swiss roll!
- Cut into slices and lay on a baking sheet on a baking tray. They’ll expand so be sure to leave space between them. If you’ve no baking paper, grease the tray with a little butter or oil to ensure they don’t stick.
- For best results, brush the pastry with beaten egg or milk
- Bake for around 15 minutes on 220 degrees/200 degrees for fan ovens or until golden and crispy.