Slices of apple and grated cheddar make for a delicious toastie combination.
It’s a great tasty snack for cold winter nights!
- Grated Cheese
How to make a tasty Apple and Cheddar toastie:
- Butter two slices of bread.
- On the unbuttered side of one, add on a handful of grated cheddar.
- Slice up an apple real fine and add on top.
- Finish with some more grated cheddar.
- Top with the other slice of bread, buttered side out.
- Fry in a pan (no need for any more butter or oil) on each side until golden.