Cook up these super simple and quick mini tuna and cheese melt toasties for either just yourself as a quick snack or the whole house.
- Butter 1 tsp
How to make mini tuna and cheese melts:
- Slice the baguette into strips (two per melt you plan to make) and butter one side of each.
- On one slice, on the UNbuttered side, layer on cheese, flake on the tuna and top with more cheese.
- Top with another slice of baguette, buttered side up.
- In a frying pan over a medium-high heat cook on both sides until golden, usually needs just 2-3 minutes.
- For best results, cook covered.