No bread? No problem for these breadless sandwiches with cucumber and your choice of fillings.
- Fillings See below for ideas
How to make no bread cucumber sandwiches
- Slice off a large chunk of cucumber.
- OPTIONAL: Peel the skin off
- Slice it in half length ways to give you two slices.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the middle seeded area of each slice.
- Add your fillings between the two slices, some ones to try:
– Cream Cheese and Ham
– Cheese and Tomato
– Turkey and Coleslaw
– Marmite and Grated Cheese (yes!)