These herby roasted potatoes make for a super delicious side to many dishes.
While we’ve used garlic, rosemary & parsley in this recipe, pretty much any herbs or spices will create tasty potatoes.
If you’re looking for something more spicy or hot, trying seasoning with some paprika or cumin with a pinch of cayenne pepper or chilli powder. You could also add onion salt or crushed chilli flakes.
The numbers below will make for two servings.
- 2 handfuls of chopped potatoes Baby potaoes work best but you can use any
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
How to make perfect herby potatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees / 200 degrees fan.
- Roughly chop potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Add the potatoes to a baking tray and drizzle with oil. Toss to coat.
- Season with your chosen herbs & spices to your desire. You don’t need to be precise with the amounts – as a rough guide 1/2 teaspoon of parsley and rosemary together with 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic will well season a good two handfuls of chopped potatoes.
- Finish with salt & pepper to taste.
- Place in the oven for 30-45 minutes or until the potatoes are soft in the centre.