Make your own perfectly crisp roast potatoes either as a side or just to munch on their own.
You can’t go wrong with this super homemade roast potatoes recipe for students.
- Potatoes Obvs
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
How to make home made crispy roast potatoes:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Peel and chop the potatoes into large chunks, about 2-3 chunks per medium-sized potato.
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 10 minutes until just soft.
- Drain well and shake
- Add a tablespoon of oil in a roasting pan and add in the potatoes.
- Meanwhile, return the now empty saucepan to the cooker and add a tablespoon of butter and allow to melt.
- Drizzle over the potatoes.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes to ensure an even all over golden colour.
- Allow to cool down slightly in the oven for extra crispy-ness before serving!