You’ll never eat leftover pizza the same again once you’ve tried these Pizza Eggs.
Forget the Full English fry up, it’s the ultimate breakfast.
- Cooked pizza
How to make pizza eggs:
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a high heat.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop up the pizza slices into cubes and add to a a bowl
- Add in two to three eggs per two to three slices of pizza, although the exact ratio is up to you.
- Mix it altogether with a fork and then bung them into the frying pan.
- Scramble everything around like, well, scrambled eggs and cook for a minute or two until eggs have fully set.
- Remove and serve with some grated cheese (because pizza isn’t cheesy enough for this recipe)