Turn a tortilla into a burrito-style pizza wrap that you can make in the microwave in just 2 minutes.
Pop on whatever toppings you want and get ready to tuck in to this tasty and cheap pizza recipe.
- Tortilla wrap
- Pasta/Pizza sauce
- Toppings Pepperoni, peppers, onions, sweetcorn, chicken, etc
How to make a pizza burrito-style wrap:
- On a tortilla, spoon on the pizza sauce, top with grated cheese and whatever toppings you want. We used plain old pepperoni.
- Blast in the microwave for 1-2 minutes just until cheese has begun to melt
- Wrap up burrito style by first folding in the sides
- Then roll it all together.
- You can either cut in half to give yourself two mini-wraps or just eat it as it is more like a burrito.