These spiced sweet potato fries are a delicious dish that can act either as a side to main meal or as a tasty snack on their own.
- Sweet potato 1
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Ground cumin 1 tsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsps
- Pre-heat the oven to 180-200 degrees.
- Cut the potato length ways into half-centimetre slices.
- Lay each slice flat and cut again into thin fries.
- Put the fries into a baking tray and add in the spices and drizzle with the oil
- Shake the tray to make sure all the chips are coated, then separate them out as best you can so they aren’t touching.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, moving them around half way through.