Here’s a super simple and simple quick snack recipe that at its minimum just needs two ingredients.
- Bread 1 slice
- Avocado 1
- Lime juice Optional 1 tsp
- Olive oil Optional 1 tsp
How to make simple avocado toast:
- Put the bread in a toaster or under the grill.
- Meanwhile, peel and destone the avocado and mash up the flesh in a bowl with a fork.
- Optional: If available, add in a bit of lime juice, olive oil and a chopped tomato
- Spread the avocado mixture over the toast, top with a pinch of salt and pepper and eat!
- You can eat on its on or top with more, from a few chilli flakes to eggs and bacon.