These cheesy chicken quesadillas take no more than ten minutes.
Making for a perfect light lunch or quick snack, they also need just the five ingredients.
The below will make for the one serving.
- 1 tortilla wrap
- Cooked chicken Leftovers or ready to eat from a pack
- Cheese Grated
How to make a simple chicken and cheese quesadillas:
- Spread the salsa over roughly one half of the tortilla
- Add on handfuls of chicken and cover with the grated cheese. You could also use cheese slices.
- Fold the tortilla in half to form a semi-circle.
- Over a medium heat, warm up a splash of oil in a frying pan
- Fry the tortilla for a few minutes either side until golden brown.
- Alternatively, cook for a few minutes either side under the grill.
- Cut into triangles and serve.
- Either eat alone or enjoy with sour cream and/or guacamole.
More on: Cheese Chicken Easy For One Leftovers Mexican Quesadillas Quick Salsa Tortillas Lunch Snacks & Sides