Ciabatta makes for a great instant pizza base meaning these tomato pizza bites take just minutes.
They’re a great cheap and simple veggie snack that you’d have to be a fool to mess up.
- Ciabatta bun
- Pizza topper Or pasta sauce
- Grated mozzarella
How to make Ciabatta Tomato Pizza Bites:
- Slice the Ciabatta bun in half lengthways to give you two potential pizza bases.
- Spread over a spoonful of pizza topper. You can also use tomato puree or any tomato pasta sauce.
- Add on sliced tomato
- Top the whole lot with a handful of grated mozzarella.
- Place under a pre-heated grill on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes until the cheese has fully melted.
- Keep a close eye as they can end up burning quickly!