This simple, no nonsense nachos recipe will take less than 5 minutes to do.
Our super easy how to nacho guide sees you pack the chips with cheese, veg and sauces as well as some meat if you prefer.
You can use pretty much anything you want to including ham, bacon, chorizo and chicken.
Serve with sour cream and guacamole
- Tortilla chips
- Grated cheese Mixes work best
- Spring onions
- Meat E.g. bacon, chicken, chorizo, turkey, etc. (cooked)
- Sour cream, guacamole To serve
How to make simple student nachos:
- Heat up the oven to around 170 (fan)/190 degrees
- Bung the tortilla chips into a baking dish or tray.
- Add on the salsa
- Sprinkle with cheese, meat and spring onion.
- Add on more cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese has melted. Depending on your oven it may only take literally a minute or two so check on it constantly.