These tasty Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas are super easy to cook up and take just 10 minutes.
Although this recipe is based on the classic pepperoni pizza, it’s trivial to add whatever your favourite pizza toppings are to the filling.
- Tortilla wraps 1
- Pasta sauce / Pizza topper
- Pepperoni slices
- Grated cheese
How to make Pepperoni Pizza Quesadillas:
- On a tortilla wrap, spread over pasta sauce or pizza topper
- On one half of the tortilla, add on pepperoni slices or other toppings.
- Add on handfuls of grated cheese.
- Fold in half with the filling in the middle.
- Fry on both sides on a medium heat until golden and crisp.
- Slice in half and enjoy!