A super simple and easy snack recipe: These tasty Puff pastry pizza wheels can be cooked up with little fuss.
A standard sheet of puff pastry will typically yield around 10 pizza wheels.
- Sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- Pasta/Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese Grated
- Other toppings Anything you'd want to put on a pizza!
- Egg or milk For best results
How to make easy puff pastry pizza wheels:
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet
- Spoon over a thin layer of the pizza/pasta sauce, leaving a border around the edge of about 1cm.
- Top with the grated cheese, plus any other toppings you wish.
- Roll up the pastry as tight as you can and the cut into slices.
- Place the slices on a baking-sheet lined baking tray.
- For best results, brush beaten egg or milk over the top of each swirl.
- Cook in the oven at 180 (fan) 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the swirls have gone golden and crispy.