These soft taco pizza boats make for a super simple snack and take just minutes.
Stuff them with your favourite pizza toppings!
- Old El Paso "Stand 'n' Stuff Tortillas" taco boats
- Pizza sauce
- Grated cheese such as cheddar or mozzarella
- Dried herbs such as basil or oregano
- Toppings of your choice
- Salad to serve Optional
How to make Soft Taco Pizza Boats:
- Spoon the pizza sauce into the shells.
- Sprinkle the cheese and add the herbs and toppings. Such as cooked meats, mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 10 or so minutes.
- Serve with salad.