A sweet and tasty twist on the basic french toast / eggy bread, and a great way to start the morning!
Grab a slice of bread, an egg and some sugar and cinnamon and you’ll be done in less than 5 minutes.
- Bread 1 slice
- Egg 1
- Milk Just a splash
- Butter 1 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Brown sugar 2 tsps
How to make cinnamon french toast:
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the splash of milk.
- Add in the cinnamon and brown sugar
- Mix well with a fork or whisk until well combined
- Soak both sides of the bread in the egg mixture
- Melt the butter in the frying pan over a high heat and fry the bread for a minute or two either side until brown
- Cut into slices and sprinkle with sugar to serve.