These moreish sweet chicken and bacon bites are super easy to make.
Which is handy as you’ll probably want some more the next day.
- Chicken E.g. Breast, thigh, fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Brown sugar
How to make sweet chicken bacon bites:
- Pre-heat the oven to 190/170 (fan) degrees.
- If not already, cut the chicken into bite size chunks.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each in a slice of bacon and place on a foil lined baking tray. You may have to cut your bacon into narrower strips depending on the kind you’re using.
- Sprinkle a good helping off brown sugar over the bites.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.