Make some very sweet fries with these cinnamon and sugar sweet potato fries.
These moreish sweet potato fries are incredibly tasty and easy to make.
- Sweet potato About 1 per serving
- Olive oil
How to make sweet cinnamon sugar sweet potato fries:
- Peel the sweet potato and cut off the ends.
- Slice the potato into thin strips
- Place the fries in a sandwich bag (or bowl) and drizzle with olive oil. Shake well/toss to coat.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar per sweet potato.
- Add the cinnamon sugar mix to the sandwich bag and shake well again to coat.
- Spread out on a greased baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Rotate the tray half way through.
- Sprinkle with more sugar and cinnamon to serve.