Make some very sweet fries with these cinnamon and sugar sweet potato fries.
These more-ish sweet potato fries are incredibly tasty and easy to make.
As a rough guide, one potato will make for the two servings.
- Sweet potato 1 potato = 2 servings
- Cinnamon 1 teaspoon per potato
- Sugar 2 tablespoons per potato
- Olive oil 1 teaspoon per potato
How to make sweet cinnamon sugar sweet potato fries:
- Peel the sweet potato and cut off the ends.
- Slice the potato into thin strips about half a centimeter or so wide.
- Place the fries in a sandwich bag or bowl and drizzle with around a teaspoon of olive oil. Shake well/toss to coat.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon with 2 tablespoons of sugar per sweet potato. You can adjust these amounts to taste
- Add the cinnamon sugar mix to the sandwich bag/bowl and shake well again to coat.
- Spread out on a greased baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 30 minutes. Rotate the tray half way through.
- Optionally sprinkle with more sugar and cinnamon to serve.