A quick and dirty classic: Simply cheese on toast, no messing.
- Bread 2 slices
- Favourite cheese
How to make cheese on toast:
- Pre-heat your oven to its highest setting
- Line a baking tray with foil
- Butter the bread and make on the tray until the butter has melted
- While you wait, cut you favourite cheese into slices
- Remove the bread from the oven and cover with the slices of cheese
- Return to the over and continue baking until the cheese has melted and is bubbling
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a plate to enjoy!