These muffin pizzas make for a trivially easy snack and can even be done in the microwave.
They’re a great way to make to super quick pizza alternative and an ideal recipe to use up any leftover food to avoid it going to waste.
- English breakfast muffins
- Grated cheese
- Tomato puree
- Leftover roast veg, or any chopped fresh veg
How to make easy muffin pizzas:
- Slice the muffins in half and lightly toast in a toaster
- Spread tomato puree (could also use pizza topper sauce or pasta sauce) on the cut sides and top with your veg and cheese
- Grill until cheese is bubbly and golden (or microwave if preferred).