These Pizza Toasties make for the best in late night snacks.
And they seriously can take just 5 minutes to do once you know how.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza topper Can also use pasta sauce
How to make The Best Pizza Toastie:
- On one slice of bread, spoon and spread over the pizza sauce.
- Slice up the mozzarella and layer it on top.
- Top with another slice of bread to make a sandwich.
- In a frying pan, melt a teaspoon of butter over a medium-high heat and add the sandwich.
- Fry on one side until crisp and golden (make sure it doesn’t burn!) and set aside.
- Melt another teaspoon of butter in the pan and return the toastie, other side down, and again cook until crispy and golden.