Take your BLT sandwich to the next level with this added chicken recipe.
This recipe will take around 20 minutes and can be served immediately or kept later for lunch.
- Chicken mini fillet Or around 1/2 a chicken breast
- Black pepper
How to make the ultimate Chicken BLT sandwich
- Season the chicken fillet with salt & pepper plus a little garlic powder and paprika to taste.
- On a foil lined bacon tray, lay out the chicken together with the slices of bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees until chicken is fully cooked through and bacon is as crispy as you like it.
- Meanwhile, get your bread (toast if you wish), mayo, lettuce and slice the tomato.
- Spread the mayo over one slice of bread/toast, add on the lettuce and then the tomato.
- Once chicken is done, cut into thin strips.
- Add on the bacon to the sandwich and top with the chicken.
- Add on some more mayo if you wish, season with a little black pepper and top with the other slice of bread/toast.