A one pan fry up in sandwich form that makes for the perfect hangover cure.
How to make the ultimate One Pan Hangover Fried Sandwich
- In a frying pan melt a teaspoon of butter.
- Fry two slices of bread one either side until golden, adding a bit more butter if needed.
- Remove and set aside and fry two slices of bacon.
- Once cooked to your desired crispiness remove and set aside.
- Finally fry an egg in the same pan.
- Make up the sandwich with the fried bread bread, bacon, egg and the other slice of bread.
- You can also add other fried goodies along the way like tomatoes or mushrooms.