Homemade soups are a great and easy meal to make yourself in just a few minutes, and this warm apple and leek recipe is an unusual pairing to try.
- Leek Sliced 1
- Onion Sliced 1
- Apple Cubed 1
- Potato Cubed 1
- Carrot Sliced 1
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Water 1 l
- Vegtable stock 2
- Melt the butter in a pot before cooking the onion and leek until translucent.
- Add in all of the carrot, potato, apple, pour in water, add stock cubes.
- Season to taste with salt and/or pepper.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes
- Blend the mixture for a creamy soup or leave as is for a chunky rustic meal.