A simple and easy Chilli Vegetable Soup recipe.
It makes a shed load (see picture) and keeps in the freezer for ages!
- 1 can mixed bean salad
- 1 can green lentils
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 can baked beans
- Handful of split lentils
- 2 large leeks
- 1 large onion
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 parsnips
- Green, red & yellow pepper
- 2 beef or chicken or vegetable stock cubes
- Salt pepper & Chilli to taste
How to make Chilli Veg Soup:
- Cut up veg.
- Put everything into saucepans (You will need multiple).
- Cover with water.
- Cook until all the veg is soft.
More on: Baked Beans Beans Carrots Leeks Lentils Onions Parsnips Peppers Stock Tinned Tomatoes Healthy Soups Vegetarian