5 a day vegetable stir fry recipe for students that can be cooked up in just a few minutes.
This healthy vegetarian stir fry dish can give you your whole five a day from just the one meal.
Best of all, this student recipe takes less than ten minutes to cook up.
You can use all sorts of veg depending on what we have to hand.
We used mushrooms, carrots, peppers, beansprouts, red onion, sweetcorn and cabbage.
- Veg We used mushrooms, carrots, red onion, sweetcorn, peppers, beansprouts
- Stiry fry noodles
- Oil 1 tsp
How to make a healthy 5 a day vegetable stir fry
- Chop up all your veg into thin slices or narrow strips.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a wok/frying pan over a high heat.
- Chuck in all the veg and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add in the noddles and continue to stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes
- Spoon in a bowl and eat!