An easy and tasty take-away style noodle recipe with beef and lots of veg.
This stir fry recipe is super quick and simple to make and is great for using up leftover veg that needs to be eaten.
The amounts below will make for two good servings.
- Beef mince (or quorn mince if vegetarian) 250 g
- Ready to wok noodles 1 packet per person
- Carrot 1
- Peppers 1
- Mushrooms 5
- Spring onion
- Hoisin stir fry sauce 5 tbsps
How to make beef noodle stir fry:
- Prep by chopping up all the veg you’re using.
- In a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add a teaspoon of oil
- Add in the beef and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until browned all over
- Add in the veg and cook for 4-5 minutes more.
- Add in the noodles and then the sauce
- Cook through for another 1-2 minutes before serving