A quick, easy and yummy Chinese noodle stir fry recipe with chicken or turkey.
- Straight to wok noodles
- Stir fry meat Chicken, turkey
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce few drops
- Mixed spice 1 tsp
- Ground ginger Pinch
- Honey 2 tsps
How to make Chinese noodle stir fry
- In a bowl, mix together the ketchup, spices, honey and soy sauce. Alternatively you can buy a read made sauce of your choosing.
- Roughly dice up the peppers and slice the carrots.
- In a wok over a high heat, add in a tablespoon of oil.
- Stir fry the veg for a few minutes.
- Add in the chicken and continue cooking for another few minutes.
- Add in the noodles and sauce and give everything a good mix.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes before serving.