A super easy Chinese chicken stir-fry recipe for students that’s ready in under 15 mins!
You can use a packet of ready to cook stir fry veg or prepare your own with peppers, carrots, beansprouts, broccoli and mushrooms just a handful of things you can throw in.
- Cooking oil 2 tbsps
- Sesame oil 2 tbsps
- Diced chicken breasts
- Pack of pre-prepared stir-fry vegetables Or your own veg
- Chinese five spice 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
How to make easy Chinese chicken stir-fry:
- Heat the cooking oil, spices and garlic powder over a high heat and add the diced chicken after a minute. Stir-fry for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Add the tomato puree, sesame oil and pack of vegetables, and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with egg noodles. If it requires more liquid you can use water or lime juice. You could also add ginger, chilli or soy sauce to taste.