Here’s a cheap student stir fry recipe that it’ll be done in minutes: Seriously yummy Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles!
- Chicken Strips
- Blue Dragon Medium Egg Noodles
- Sweet Chilli Stirfry Sauce
- Yellow pepper
- Olive Oil
How to make Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles:
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil into a frying pan and cook the chicken
- Add the sliced cucumber and yellow peppers once the chicken is cooked
- Meanwhile place a portion of the noodles into a pan of boiling water and cook for 4 minutes
- Drain the noodles and add them to the pan with the chicken and veg
- Add the sweet chilli stirfry sauce and cook for 2 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!