A quick, easy and fulfiling meal: Whip out the wok for this spicy stir fry chicken dish.
- Chicken Cut into strips/diced (or pre-cut stir fry beef)
- Bell Peppers
- Piri Piri seasoning
To make piri piri stir fry chicken:
- Slice the peppers and onion into strips.
- Heat a little oil in a wok over a high heat and fry for 5 minutes
- Add in the chicken and cook for a further two-three minutes
- Add in the Piri piri seasoning to taste/hotness
- Continue cooking for a further 5 or so minutes or until chicken is done