This pork and chorizo stir-fry makes for a super healthy meal.
Combine spicy chorizo with pork and plenty of vegetables for a simple dinner.
The recipe below will take no longer twenty minutes and serve two.
- Around 100g pork, cut into strips
- Handful of chopped or sliced chorizo
- 1 pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 clove of chopped garlic or a teaspoon of easy/lazy garlic
- Handful of broccoli florets, broken into bite size pieces
- Handful of mushrooms, sliced
- Salt & pepper
How to make pork and chorizo stir fry:
- Season the sliced pork with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a little oil in a wok or large frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add in the pork and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until lightly golden/browned. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the onions and stir fry for a couple of minutes until softening. Add in the chopped garlic and stir fry for a further 30 seconds.
- Add in the chorizo and fry until it begins to release its oils.
- Add in the mushrooms and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Fry until they begin to soften – about 3-5 minutes.
- Finally add back in the pork together with the broccoli and fry for a final few minutes until broccoli is tender. Ensure pork is fully cooked through.