A Quick and Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry recipe.
This super fast and cheap Vegetarian Stir Fry recipe will make for two good servings.
- Soya mince 150 g
- Olive oil 2 tbsps
- Water 1 l
- Bag of mixed veg/ Stir Fry veg Or fresh veg
- Clove of garlic 1
- Soy sauce 3 tbsps
- seasoning (1 tsp pepper and salt)
- a handful of cashew nuts (optional)
- sweet chili sauce (optional)
How to make Quick and Easy Vegetarian Stir Fry:
- Boil 1 litre of water in a kettle
- Put soya mince in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to soak for 10 minutes. Pour rest of the water into a pot with noodles and cook as instructed in the packaging (you can also use fresh noodles)
- Dice the garlic
- Add oil on a frying pan and wait until the pan is warm. Add garlic and soya mince and cook for 5 minutes until the mince has got some nice golden color.
- Add stir fry veggies to the pan with soya sauce. Cook until the veggies are soft. Add more oil if the veggies get stuck to the pan.
- Add cashews, noodles and seasoning for taste and serve with sweet chili sauce if preferred.