Pour in the hot sauce for this spicy chicken wrap recipe that can be ready in minutes.
This recipe will take around 15 minutes and make for the single serving.
- Handful of diced or sliced chicken Could swap for turkey
- around 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 wrap
- Handful of lettuce
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1/2 sliced red repper
- Hot sauce We used Frank's RedHot
- Few mushrooms, chopped
How to make spicy stir fry chicken wraps:
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat.
- Season the chicken to taste with salt and pepper and stir fry the chicken until golden.
- Meanwhile slice up the onion and mushrooms and dice the pepper and add to the pan
- Add in the hot sauce – as much as you dare – and cook everything together until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Take one wrap at a time and pile on lettuce and cool mayo and then top with the hot chicken mix
- Roll it up and cut in half, repeat with the second wrap.