This super healthy Turkey and Pineapple Rice Stir Fry takes just 10 minutes.
What’s more, you only need a wok to cook it all up in so it’s ‘washing-up friendly’ too.
You’ll need some cooked rice, so it’s a great recipe for leftovers although you can also use a pouch of microwave rice.
As for the turkey, this can be replaced with chicken if you prefer or a meat-free substitute if you desire.
- 3 Spring onions
- 1 Garlic clove
- 250g Turkey or chicken
- Handful of spinach
- 200g Cooked rice
- Small tin of pineapple chunks Or cut fresh
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
How to make this Healthy Turkey and Pineapple Rice Stir Fry:
- Start by prepping everything ready: Mince the garlic, slice up the spring onions and drain the pineapple.
- In a wok over a high heat, add a teaspoon of oil and fry the garlic, chopped spring onions and turkey/chicken strips for 5 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: For an extra kick, add some sliced chilli
- Once the meat is white all over, add in the rice with two tablespoons of water. Cook until all the water has adsorbed into the rice and it’s heated through.
- Add in a handful of spinach and the pineapple chunks and mix for 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and stir in the soy sauce before serving.