Go from starving to stuffed in just 15 minutes with this super quick and super simple beef stir fry recipe for students.
- Beef Cut into strips/diced (or pre-cut stir fry beef)
- Pepper 1
- Onions 1
- Hoisin sauce 2 tbsps
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Coat the beef strips in 2 tablespoons for the hoisin sauce and set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms, onions and peppers.
- Heat some oil in a wok over a high heat and add in the beef for just 1-2 minutes until browned and then set aside again.
- Add in the veg and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add back in the beef and add in the remaining hoi sin sauce and soy sauce.
- Mix and stir fry for a few minutes until beef is done to your liking.
More on: Stir Fry