Here’s a 10 minute chicken stir fry dish with peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Chicken Cut into strips (or pre-cut stir fry chicken)
- Onion 1
- Pepper 1
- Mushrooms Handful
- Soy sauce 2 tbsps
- Black pepper
How to make Pepper Chicken Stir fry:
- Cut your chicken into thin strips, if you’ve not got ready-to-go stir fry chicken
- Slice the onion and mushrooms and cut the pepper into strips too so everything is ready to go.
- Heat a wok over high eat an cook the onions for about a minute or two until they start to golden
- Add in the peppers and mushrooms and cook for a further 1-2 minutes
- Add in the chicken and fry for another minute
- Add in the soy sauce and a good teaspoon of black pepper
- Stir fry for a further few minutes until the chicken is all cooked
- Pour into a bowl and eat warm!